Waltham, Mass., February 10, 2016 – CloudLock®, the leading provider of Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB) and Cybersecurity-as-a-Service solutions, today reported that the company closed 2015 with the 17th consecutive quarter of record revenue growth.
“From being named fastest growing security product company in the Inc. 5000 and Glassdoor’s top three Best Places to Work 2016, to doubling our amazing team, 2015 was a momentous year in CloudLock’s history,” said Gil Zimmermann, CEO and co-founder at CloudLock. “I am proud to be a part of this journey with my team, ensuring organizations, their people and their data are secure in the cloud every day. We have even more planned over 2016 and can’t wait to share it all with the world.”
Key metrics and highlights for 2015 include:
- Achieved 17th consecutive quarter of record growth
- Signed 200 new customers
- Increased number of employees from 85 to 150
- Named fastest growing security product company in the U.S. by Inc. Magazine
- Named one of the top three “Best Places to Work 2016” in the U.S. rankings by Glassdoor
- Throughout 2015, CloudLock announced a number of technical innovations: Launch of the industry’s first cloud Cybersecurity-as-a-Service offering for any cloud environment, including off-the-shelf SaaS, IaaS, PaaS, IDaaS, as well as custom and homegrown cloud apps.
- Expanded cloud security solutions for Salesforce with the introduction of support for applications built on Force.com, CloudLock for Salesforce Community Cloud, CloudLock Selective Encryption for Salesforce, CloudLock Apps Firewall for Salesforce and the free solution CloudLock Event Monitoring Viewer, giving security professionals and internal auditors insight into Salesforce event log files.
- Launch of CloudLock for Office 365 to provide unique capabilities around user behavior analytics, cloud data protection and governance. First cloud-native API integration for Microsoft Graph, expanding the CloudLock for Office 365 security solution with a single access token, streamlining development and improving developer productivity
- CloudLock released CloudLock for Slack and Enterprise SDLC to provide data breach protection and account compromise and threat protection with User and Entity and Behavior Analytics (UEBA).
- The company launched the first cloud-native CASB encryption-as-a-service, quarantining, and key management solution for SaaS applications. The solution is the first of its kind to not use legacy on-premises gateway or agent and endpoint based approach to encryption.
- The company was granted a patent (CloudLock's Patent 9,141,628 B1) for API-centric entity correlation and relationship modeling, resulting in smarter cyber intelligence.
- CloudLock delivers the most scalable CASB platform in the industry. Over the last 12 months the number of users under management has increased from 3 million to 10 million, the number of apps discovered has increased from 13,000 to 101,000 and the number of files monitored daily has grown from 100 million to 1 billion.
Partnerships and Integrations
In 2015, CloudLock announced:
- CloudLock became the first CASB vendor to achieve integration certification, which involved a set of defined tests focused on integration interoperability, security and performance.
- Partnerships with three leading players in the IDaaS space - OneLogin, Centrify and Okta - to provide integrated user identity security.
- Joined the ServiceMax marketplace and launched a listing on the AWS marketplace.
- Achieved Premier Partner status in Dropbox’s Partner Network.
- Formed a strategic alliance with CDW to offer CloudLock to CDW customers. As part of the alliance, CDW joined the CloudLock Partner Program as a Premier Reseller.
- Hired 81 employees across their Waltham, Mass. (HQ), San Francisco, Israel, and London locations, ending 2015 with 150 employees.
- Expanded the leadership team, bringing on domain experts Matt Maloney as vice president of global sales, Vicki Appel as vice president of customer success, and John Amaral as head of product delivery. In 2015, the CloudLock Sales team grew 300% under Matt Maloney’s leadership.
- Made several key promotions over the year, including naming Jennifer Sand as Vice President of Product Management, Dan Lines as Vice President of Engineering and Ori Keren as Vice President of Advanced Development & Cyber Intelligence. The promotions are a testament to the strong results in rapidly building out CloudLock’s Cybersecurity Platform and the organization’s Cyber Intelligence platform and teams.
CloudLock was recognized for its continued industry innovations, receiving a number of awards and accolades. In addition to the Glassdoor Best Places to Work, Forbes and Inc. 5000 awards, Cloudlock was recognized for its continued industry innovations, receiving a number of additional awards and accolades:
- The CloudLock Security Fabric was named winner of the 2015 Cloud Computing Excellence Award, honoring innovation in cloud cybersecurity
- CloudLock ranks among the world’s Top 100 Cloud Service Providers (CSPs), according to Penton Media’s fourth-annual Talkin’ Cloud 100 report
- MassTLC Awards finalist in three categories: Private Company of the Year, Emerging Executive of the Year - CloudLock Director of Product Management, Jennifer McClain, and Innovative Technology of the Year - Cloud
- CloudLock was selected as a Gold winner in Best New Product of the Year and Silver winner in Company of the Year and Innovator of the Year categories for the Best in Biz Awards 2015 International