As the leading API-based CASB provider, we take our responsibilities very seriously and adhere to strict goals in order to keep our customers’ cloud environments secure. We also value speed, agility, and accountability. So, when any of our employees makes a wrong move, it’s not taken lightly. Let’s jump right into a brief overview of what happens when CloudLockers misbehave…
1. It’s Free Bagel Thursday, and Earl took the last bagel but didn’t offer to split it with anyone. Here’s what he had to do to atone…
2. Our new foosball table is a great addition to the office space. But, what happens when someone knocks the ball into his own team’s goal?
3. Looks like someone chose to commute home on a CloudLock scooter and never return it. Earl, those are meant for transportation between CloudLock offices. Back in the river you go.
4. Having a kitchen that’s always fully stocked with free snacks is a great perk. But, when someone finishes the peanut butter stuffed pretzels and puts the empty container back in the cabinet? You guessed it:
5. It’s Free Lunch Friday, and Earl is nowhere to be found. Turns out he accidentally went out to buy lunch. Oh, Earl.. hope you’re in the mood for a swim.
Looking to Make a Splash in the Tech World?
We’d love to have you! Just remember, it’s getting colder out so you may want to bring a wetsuit. Visit glassdoor to get a feel for what it’s like to work with us, and check out our open positions here!