With employees coming and going, insider threats are a major source of data theft, an especially pressing concern for financial services organizations with data being highly sensitive in nature. We are thrilled to announce a new, easy way to detect abnormal activity in Salesforce that is revolutionary for financial services security teams.
Identify Suspicious Employee Behavior
Our new, real-time offering allows security admins to monitor and react to abnormal activities within the Salesforce interface, so they can leverage the workflows, triggers, reports and dashboards they already rely on. Perhaps more importantly, both monitoring and incident resolution takes place with absolutely no impact to the speed or overall performance of the Salesforce interface.
CloudLock’s in-app capabilities make it possible to monitor any action that is taken in Salesforce, including:
- Who looked at what, and which identity or delegation was used, even if no files were exported
- When each user accesses certain information, in real time
- Where the users are located (by IP and geography)
- Which device, operating system, and browser was used
In addition to real-time monitoring, organizations can now capture and report on customizable, rule-based information sets, including:
- Views of sensitive information exposures (e.g., credit cards and Social Security Numbers)
- Records of information viewed by users who don’t have proper ownership rights
- Alerts for unusually high numbers of record views
- Watchlists to track specific users considered to be at-risk, such as employees who have given notice, or received subpar bonuses
Plus, you can even take Cloudlock’s Real-Time Abnormal Behavior Detection for Salesforce to the next level with full integration to Salesforce Shield.
Real-Time User Activity Monitoring
Imagine a financial advisor who received a subpar bonus and is planning on leaving her job, but not before getting her hands on customer information that may help her at her next position. And what if this rogue employee simply views unauthorized files and either takes notes by hand or captures information via a camera phone instead of exporting or downloading it?
Using CloudLock’s in-app security capabilities, organizations will still be alerted to this activity – and in real time. When a representative accesses an account that doesn’t belong to them, or accesses an abnormal amount of records, for example, an alert will auto-generate whether files are exported or not.
Get Cybersecurity Into Your Salesforce Environment
Want to test out any of the fancy capabilities mentioned above? Witness the value of unparalleled visibility, control, and peace of mind in a Free Demo of CloudLock for Salesforce.