Join us on Tuesday, August 27th at 2:00 p.m. EDT for the CloudLock Data Classification in Google Drive webinar.
Many organizations are looking for a way to implement Data Classification in Google Drive as part of their overall Information Life Cycle program. CloudLock has released new technology that supports this initiative.
In this webinar, we’ll demonstrate how your organization can:
- Garner the benefits of implementing data classification in Google Drive
- Assess how to approach the process of data classification
- Discuss the Types & Criteria of data classification
Learn how to implement Data Classification using CloudLock.
- Eric Chaves, CloudLock Enterprise Solutions Architect
- Kevin O’Brien, CloudLock Enterprise Solutions Architect
Hope you can make it! Register here.
This webinar has already been held.