We enjoyed the opportunity to meet, share and learn from CloudLock users and discuss what’s coming soon. We were very excited to bring the CloudLock User Group to our headquarters in Waltham, MA on October 2-3.
CloudLock users flew in from around the world to share their stories, get a glimpse of our roadmap, and hear exclusive tips and tricks. There was great representation of users across all types of organizations, from large enterprises and retail establishments to universities and technology companies, representing hundreds of thousands of end users.
The sessions were full of actionable insight, which included:
- The CloudLock Vision: How the future of CloudLock aligns with growing market trends in cloud information security
- Customer Cases: Everyone learned from other CloudLock users and how different organizations use CloudLock to achieve collaboration security in the cloud
- Roadmap Discussion: Attendees gained an inside view as we walked through our product roadmap
- Breakout Sessions: Users interacted and discussed in smaller groups
- Tips & Tricks: Exclusive access to in-depth information on how to leverage CloudLock Collaboration Security and Apps Firewall to their fullest
During the breakout sessions users were completely immersed and engaged in the discussion, asking questions of the our presenters as well as other CloudLock users. Attendees were very excited to gain an in-depth understanding of our new Data Classification feature in CloudLock Collaboration Security and how they can implement it in their own environments.
It was a beautiful and unseasonably warm October evening for a Boston Duck Tour!
We had a great time hosting everyone and hope to see everyone again at the next CloudLock User Group!
The snack table mascot, rolling in for snacks!