You’ve heard it before: the rapidly expanding cloud footprint of nearly all organizations necessitates a solution to address the security considerations follow cloud adoption.
But with the growing market of cloud security solutions, or Cloud Access Security Brokers (CASB), determining which vendor can deliver the best approach for your security needs can be difficult.
Security Marketing? Don’t … Don’t … Don’t Believe the Hype
As service providers all seem to want a piece of the cloud security pie, the market has ballooned to include a range of vendors, from established IT and security powerhouses to early-stage startups and everywhere in-between.
Each of these vendors offers not only different capabilities, but different architectures (API-based, forward-proxy, reverse-proxy, agent-based, or a combination thereof) and different philosophies as to how to approach cloud security.
Given the rapid expansion of the market and the high level of variance in technology, wading through the marketing hyperbole to decipher which solution is worth considering is no easy feat.
What Will I Get?
To simplify your hunt for a viable CASB solution, we’ve prepared the Buyer’s Guide to Cloud Security. The guide covers all the topics necessary to evaluate a CASB, including:
- A comprehensive overview of cloud security use cases
- How to conceptualize the shared security model of cloud applications to determine what security the cloud vendors provide and what is left up to you
- Security considerations for not only SaaS applications, but also Infrastructure-as-a-Service and Platform-as-a-Service environments
- CASB architectures and methodologies, including API-based, forward-proxy, reverse-proxy, agent-based, and hybrid approaches, and their respective benefits and drawbacks
And, most importantly:
- Selection criteria, including a detailed feature set checklist with over 150 criteria corresponding to core areas of CASB functionality to simplify the RFP and vendor evaluation process
Grab Your No-Cost Copy Today
Why wait? Get your hands on the latest and greatest, right here.