Full Control and Visibility for All Google Docs
Control all documents for all users in your domain from a single interface with actionable drill-downs.
- Identify and fix any document exposure: public, external, and internal
- Review documents created externally and shared with your domain
- Analyze Google Docs usage by type
- Collaboration analytics by user
Security Policy Engine
- Give the new policy a meaningful name
- Define the data that the policy applies to
- Optional: Whitelist exceptions
Select, Classify, and Protect PII in Google Drive (Docs)
- Identify the data subject to compliance
- Select the compliance scan
- Investigate and secure the flagged documents
Privileged View of Documents for Auditing and Compliance
Enable auditors, legal staff, compliance officers, and security experts to open and inspect any document in the domain.
- Click the “view document” link
- If you click “OK”, you will be granted permission to view the document
All document access is recorded in the audit log.
Administrative Role-based Access Controls
Delegate control and visibility to users who are not Google Apps administrators.
- Add a new CloudLock user
- Define the user role
CloudLock ‘users’ – Can use the app in read-only mode
CloudLock ‘administrators’ – Have full control
Document Exposure Summary for End Users
Domain users can easily see their documents classified by exposure levels.
- Domain Administrators - can enable this feature for all or some of the domain users
- Domain Administrators - can set up notifications for end-users, letting them know about new exposures for documents they own
- End Users - can see their documents classified by exposure level
- End Users - can view all the exposed documents with one click
Full Audit Trail
An immutable audit log keeps track of all activity performed in CloudLock, providing privileged user protection and a full activity trail.
- All actions performed by CloudLock administrators are recorded
Fix Access Rights
Change permissions on any file owned by the domain.
- Browse the documents in the cloud as if they were on your local file server
- Remove public, external, and internal exposure, add or remove collaborators, and change edit or view rights
Additionally, with one click, you can notify document owners of exposed documents that should be reviewed.
Search your entire domain for documents by any attribute (names, owners, shared with, type, exposure etc.)
- Search options are available on every page
- Specify your search criteria
- Review the result list for compliance and auditing
Inspect the contents of what is being collaborated on by any user in the domain
CloudLock enables you to perform bulk operations:
- Keyword search for the relevant documents
- Select all or some documents
- Choose the bulk operation
- Change permissions
- Add or remove collaborators
- Remove public exposure
- Remove everyone sharing
- Copy documents
All operations are done in a batch mode with a full status report and audit trail.
Transfer Document Ownership
Change the owner of any document owned by the domain, or perform a bulk transfer of ownership from one user to another. Save costs and risk by removing unneeded users.
- Specify the user you’d like to transfer documents from
- Specify the designated user to assume ownership of the documents
- Indicate the collection into which the documents will be deposited
- Specify the access rights
Internal Collaboration Analytics
Gain visibility and insight into user adoption of Google Docs in your domain with CloudLock’s collaboration analytics. See who is creating and sharing what, with whom, and when.
- See users classified by Google Docs usage
- View all users and see how many documents they own
- Understand and manage sharing and exposures
External Collaboration & Exposure Analytics
Understand who your organization is collaborating with. Keep track of external exposure and collaboration.
- Assess exposure risk for documents owned by your domain
- Review externally owned documents
- See if domain users adhere to sharing best practices
Installs in Seconds
CloudLock is built on Google App Engine, is installed through the Google Apps Marketplace, and takes seconds to install. Launching the app is simple: click on the app URL from the Google Apps admin dashboard.
- Click the “Add it now” button on the CloudLock page in the Google Apps Marketplace
Enter your domain name, and click “go”.
CloudLock Protected Folders
Retain data to meet business and legal requirements with Google Docs. Secure documents to ensure they cannot be deleted or modified. Here’s how CloudLock Protected Folders works:
- Name the Protected Folder, deposit folder and collection
- Choose the user who will own the Protected Folder
- Choose the user who will have access to the Protected Folder deposit box collection
- Schedule when the documents will be moved from the deposit box to the Protected Folder
Secure Your Google Sites
Get visibility and control into your Google Sites
- See immediate exposure classification for all the sites in your domain
- Get a list of all sites and their owners
- View all collaborators and their sharing permissions
- Change permissions when sites are shared incorrectly
CloudLock for Google+
With CloudLock for Google+ you can embrace social media for your enterprise and still be in control of the content your employees are streaming
- See your organization’s Google+ adoption
- Review the streaming activities
- Drill down to view content
- Review specific user(s) and their activities