CloudLock for Google Sites
In addition to the visibility and control CloudLock provides for Google Docs, we have added support for Google Sites as well.
CloudLock for Google Sites provides:
- Full visibility into all the sites created in your domain, includes sites you are not shared on
- Risk analysis by identifying the following exposures:
- Public Exposure – sites that are available to anyone on the public Internet
- External Exposure – site that are shared with users outside your domain
- Internal Exposure – sites that are shared with all users in your domain
- Change permissions when sites are shared incorrectly
Here is how it works:
See immediate exposure classification for all the sites in your domain.
Get a list of all sites and their owners:
For every site, view and change permissions for all collaborators and their sharing permissions :
Audit the Sites and Documents for every user:
If you’d like us to enable support for Google Sites in your CloudLock account or would like to see a demo, please let us know here.
CloudLock for Google Sites is fully integrated with CloudLock Security for Google Apps. No additional installation is required.